Business oriented and results driven Corporate Trainer with extensive leadership experience. A training resource that combines corporate and entrepreneurial experience with adult learning methods.
- Bachelor of Arts. Sociology – University of Georgia
- Masters of Education. Vocational and Career Development – Georgia State University
- Professional Development Certificates –Change Management & Organizational Behavior - Oxford University
- CTC (Consulting / Training / Coaching), Charlotte, North Carolina - President
- Dale Carnegie Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina – Vice President - Organizational Development
- The Moser Group, Birmingham, Alabama- Vice President - Organizational Development
- Communication Network Corporation – Birmingham, Alabama - President / Owner
- Parisian, Inc. Birmingham, Alabama – Store Manager / Merchandise Manager
Jaguar Land Rover Global Instructor
Customer Facing Program - Jaguar Land Rover North America
Professional in Actualized Leader Profile / ALP 360 / Group Culture Profile - William L. Sparks & Associates, LLC.
Professional Behavioral Analyst - TTI Performance Systems
Leadership Dynamics in Practice & Mastering Leadership Dynamics - BB&T Leadership Institute
Individual & Team Development and Leadership Facilitator -Dale Carnegie Training.
A recognized public speaker, David was selected to address the Charlotte Area Society of Human Resource Management Leadership Meeting, Sonic Automotive National Controllers Conference, Alabama Youth Leadership Retreat, Executive Woman’s Forum, Dale Carnegie Regional Conference, Rotary International Club meetings and Guest Lecturer for University of Alabama - Birmingham, Samford University, Pfeiffer University and Birmingham Southern College.
Among the awards David has received include the Blue Chip Enterprise Award from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Person of the Year by the Birmingham Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Emil Hess Humanitarian Award by Parisian Inc. and the Highest Achievement Award by Dale Carnegie Training.